Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Love at first..... Cluck!

You know when you see something, and just HAVE to make it , RIGHT NOW? Well, that's what happened to me when my friend Mindi showed me the adorable hen she'd made. Everything else I had to do went out the window. Ironing....yeah right. Lunch..... Who needs to eat, I'm supposed to be on a diet anyway! I was on a mission to make this NOW! Here is the original link to the pattern, which is actually an egg cozy. I made mine bigger, stuffed it, and closed it at the bottom, because I have other plans for it, which you will see, if you stay tuned.......

Spring is on its way, hooray !!!





3 comments:

  1. Awwww what a cutie! I love the flowers too, so spring like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to make and incorporate two of my favorite crafts; crochet and embroidery!

      Delete
  2. Giuly! Ho visto solo adesso che mi hai nominata! You're so sweet! Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete